Renae and Zachery tagged us for this questionnaire. It's really only supposed to be Naomi, but how could I do that?
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Naomi: It's not a big deal.
Olivia: We're in a war on crying.
2. What makes mom happy?
Naomi: Clear my plate and put it in the washing machine.
Olivia: When I do laundry for her.
3. What makes mom sad?
Naomi: When you don't get something, but I still love you.
Olivia: I don't know-ow-ow-ow.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Naomi: Say crazy stuff.
Olivia: It's too hard.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Olivia: Like Mimi.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Naomi: Big, like this tall. (Arms stretched high.)
Olivia: WAY tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Naomi: Do the laundry.
Olivia: Go to the park.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Naomi: Just be so sad.
Olivia: Yes, definitely be sad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Naomi: For cooking. (I have a contract in the works with Food Network right now.)
Olivia: For doing the laundry. (Has anyone ever gotten famous for doing laundry?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Naomi: Tickling my leg.
Olivia: Make the good brownies.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Naomi: Not very good at computers.
Olivia: Jumping on the tramp.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Naomi: Shut off the computer.
Olivia: Clean up toys and stuff.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Naomi: Eggplant. We don't like that.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Naomi: When she gets hot dogs.
Olivia: When she cleans up my room.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Naomi: Princess Enchanted.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Naomi: Go to a hotel.
Olivia: Clean up our rooms.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Naomi: We have the same green eyes and nose.
Olivia: Brown hair, but I have brown eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Naomi: Different eyes and different ears and different elbows.
Olivia: My nose is small and your nose is big. And your belly has a baby and mine doesn't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Olivia: You clean up my room.
Apparently, Olivia has a clean room obsession. And I have a big nose.
***EDITED TO ADD*** I always forget to tag other people. I guess that shows my general self-centeredness. We tag Meg and Mia DeWaal, Avry and Austin Judi, Simon Born, and Libby and Jenna Soelberg.