Saturday, April 12, 2008

So sad!

Chipotle has chosen this year to discontinue their "Free Burritos on Tax Day" tradition. I am very sad. I was so happy to have a month where three days had free stuff.

However, I have something (small) to offer in recompense for all of your disappointment. You can sign up at Cold Stone Creamery for their birthday club and get free ice cream on your birthday. (Baskin Robbins also has a birthday club). I hope you all sign up and think of me when you eat your delicious treat.

5 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Noooooooo!, I was so excited to finally be apart of Chipotle's free burritos. I am so disappointed. I don't even want to tell Ken, he will be heart broken.

Jill Lau said...

How sad. I kept telling Glen everyday so we wouldn't forget. Your girls looked especially cute today at church!

Story Family said...

I can see the logic for Cold Stone. Give the birthday person a free ice cream and then they have to spend $50 for three child cones for the little ones by her side. Good thinking. It's quite unfortunate their ice cream is so darn good. It's amazing what we'll pay for the good stuff...

Lyndsay said...

Tragic! But I think that you might be able to score a free slurpee on 7-11-08. Perhaps there is something bright on the horizon after all.

Kate said...

What are the other free days you know about? I think Ben & Jerry's has a free day... but I don't know when. And it's not like there are lots of Ben & Jerry's stores all over the place...