The haircut is pending. I still haven't decided, but it looks like the votes are mostly for "a".
My cousin Andrea tagged me, so here goes--
7 things I can do:
1. Sew little girls' dresses like a champ. Dresses for grown women are much more hit-or-miss.
2. Run down the stairs, across the living room, and slide in my wool socks from one end of the dining room to the other. This never fails to impress my children.
3. Nurse a baby while blog-surfing.
4. Play the piano.
5. Make a week's worth of groceries stretch for two weeks. (Yes, I really hate grocery shopping that much.)
6. Sing all the words to "Happy Little Working Song" from Enchanted. :)
7. Survive three months in a row of John on call. (It's done, behind me, and I'll never have to do it again. . . knock on wood.)
7 things I can't do:
1. Sleep well when John is not home.
2. Remember to get the library videos back on time.
3. Stop talking about myself.
4. Go back and finish a project I got frustrated with and set aside.
5. Use Superglue without gluing all my fingers together
6. Follow a recipe without changing something.
7. Write un-punctuated and un-capitalized text messages on my cellphone.
7 things that attracted me to John:
1. His steadiness and ability to stay calm in a catastrophe
2. His eyes
3. His smile
4. His kindness
5. His steadfastness in the gospel
6. His desire to serve those in need
7. His sense of humor
7 things I often say:
1. Apparently. . .
2. Yes, it IS fair.
3. Do you think that was good choice?
4. Is that how we speak to our mom (or sister or friend)?
5. Try again, but use your cheerful voice.
6. Don't you tease me.
7. I'm done.
7 People I admire:
(This is the hardest question--how do you narrow it to 7?)
1. John (he really NEVER gets mad--how does he do it? And can you believe he stuck with me through my entire "World's Worst Girlfriend" and "World's Worst Fiance" stages?)
2. My mom
3. My dad
4. Brother Black (my high school seminary teacher)
5. My grandparents (all of them, because if I list them separately, I run out of slots)
6. The creative genius behind the idea of blogs
7. My brother Pete for making it out of the MHS class of 2006 alive
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Alfredo chicken pizza
2. Spinach and strawberry salad
3. Chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips
5. Spinach pie
6. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
7. Roasted asparagus or cauliflower
7 People I tag:
1. Amy DeWaal
2. Kelly Galbraith
3. Kellie Story
4. April Born
5. Nissan Alicia Lucio Garcia de la Rosa McCandlish
6. Martha Taylor
7. Bonnie Wheeler
(I've seen this tag around, and I hope I didn't tag someone who has already been tagged. Or not tag someone who would like to be tagged. This is more stressful than it should be.)